- Baum, M., Sattler, S., Reimann, M. (2021). Towards an understanding of how stress and resources affect the nonmedical use of prescription drugs for performance enhancement among employees. Current Psychology. LINK
- Sattler, S., Seddig, D., Zerbini, G. (2021). Assessing Sleep Problems and Daytime Functioning: A Translation, Adaption, and Validation of the Athens Insomnia Scale for Non-Clinical Application (AIS-NCA). Psychology and Health. LINK
- Racine, É., Sattler, S., Boehlen, W. (2021). Cognitive Enhancement: Unanswered Questions about Human Psychology and Social Behavior. Science and Engineering Ethics. LINK
- van Veen, F., Sattler, S., Mehlkop, G., Hasselhorn, F. (2021, in press). Feigning Symptoms to Obtain Pre-scription Stimulants: A Vignette-Based Study on Its Conditions. Journal of Drug Issues.
- Sattler, S. (2020). Using Social Learning Theories to Better Understand the Variation of the Moral Acceptability of Performance Enhancement Drug Use. American Journal of Bioethics – Neuroscience 11: 248–250. LINK
- Sattler, S. (2020). Cognitive Enhancement in Children by Using Prescription Drugs. Pp. 113–130, in: Burns T and Gottschalk F (Eds.): Education and Childhood in the Digital Age: Healthy and Happy Children. Paris: OECD. LINK